What kind of Elf will you be?
Roles to consider...
- Elf Squad Launch Event – 1/12/17
- Elf Squad Wrap ‘n’ Sack Event – 15/12/17
Elf Squad Leaders for:
- PR, Marketing & Comms
- Sponsorship – mainly pulling in in-kind sponsors for wine, beer, cider & raffle prizes; not focused on cash sponsors in 2017;
- Industry Engagement – toy drives at corporate offices & Christmas parties & corporate Wrap ‘n’ Sack Day on 15/12/17
- Business Group Relations – promote at and with all of them, for everything!
- Regional Stakeholder Relations – engage regional heavy weights
- Accounting, Finance & Registrations – keep us on track, get things set up
Elf Squad Programme Managers:
- Elfing Trees Programme – toy drives in co-working spaces and retail spaces
- Elf Squad Merchandising Programme – Elf Squad Hats, Elf Squad branded products, starting with Elf Squad exclusive Festive Tea-Cha Tea Blend & Coffee Cartel Coffee blends
- Elf Squad Digital Inclusion Programme with Technology Geelong – identify partners for delivery of a year’s free internet and technology for families going without. Who’s already doing this in Geelong? Who can we partner with?